DO NOT DONATE - THIS PROGRAM IS NOW CLOSED
Those who donate after June 17th will not be paid for any donation
Guild Cash (GC) also known as "Guild Point" was an internal guild currency system which allowed members to obtain points for completing certain activities such as redeeming personal status points or participating in guild sponsored events. Members could accumulate those points and then spend them for designated items or services instead of using in-game coin/currency or they could redeem their points for in-game currency. Guild Officers issued Guild Cash to members via the Guild Interface Window. Guild Cash balances are tracked in the same window beside each member's name in the "Points" column. Guild Cash automatically resets to zero when a member leaves the guild, and new members started out with a zero balance.
This program was not retroactive, which means only points donated after 00:01 am on November 4th, 2011 AND PRIOR TO JUNE 17, 2014 would credit towards guild cash.
Details of this program were subject to change without prior notice, however points were allocated or redeemed based on the current policies in effect at the time the points were issued/redeemed and the details in effect at the time of issue/redemption.
In the event this program is canceled or suspended, members will be given the option to redeem any outstanding Guild Cash at the rate of 1 gold per 10 points.
NOTICE! - Since this program is closed effective June 30th, Members will be given until June 30th, Midnight Pacific Time (the program suspension/cancellation date) to redeem any points after which time any un-redeemed points will become null and void and worth 0 coin.
Guild Cash ConversionEdit
Guild Cash conversions = 10,000 Personal Status Points (equals) 1 Guild Cash point
1. Guild Status Points (note 1) (used for rank promotions) cannot be converted or used for Guild Cash. Only Personal Status Points, event participations, crafting services, or trading items may be used for Guild Cash.
2. Guild Cash cannot be purchased from the guild using Gold, however Guild Cash can be redeemed for gold.
3. Only Personal Status Points deposited via the Guild Hall Door will generate new Guild Cash.
4. Only ONE DEPOSIT TRANSACTION ALLOWED PER DAY. You may deposit coin and status points together (as long as it's done at the same time in one transaction). If you decide to deposit coin and then a few minutes later decide to deposit status points, you MUST WAIT until the next day to make the next transaction. Members who make two transactions in one day will be paid only based on the last transaction of the day.
5. Guild Cash points are NOT TRANSFERABLE between Guilds. Members who leave Retributions Blade while this program is in effect automatically forfeit any unspent Guild Cash. It is recommended that you spend, transfer to another character, redeem for in-game gold, or donate your guild cash prior to leaving the guild.
6. Guild Cash is awarded based on 10k units donated to the Guild Hall Door. Credit will be given for every full block of 10k status donated in the last transaction of a single day. Amounts donated will be rounded DOWN to the nearest 10,000, then divided by 10k to arrive at the Guild Cash points due and payable to the member. Amounts that are less than 10k will earn zero Guild Cash. A single day is determined by the date assigned by the game on the Guild Hall "Deposits" screen.
Please don't confuse "Guild Status Points" with "Guild Point Cash" or "Personal Status Points".
How It WorksEdit
Johnny Applesauce wants to acquire a new Tier 6 Chest Piece. He checks the table below and finds that it will cost him 12 guild cash. He then has five choices
If he chooses option 1:
If he chooses option 2:
If he chooses option 3:
If he chooses option 4:
If he chooses option 5:
Here's one other example:
Johnny Time sees a backpack in Bank Slot 4 (used for Guild Cash and Broker sales)
Personal Status Points (PSP) - show up in your character screen under "status points" and are yours to spend to purchase guild points, city merchant items, or donate to the guild for free.
Guild Status Points (GSP) - show up under the "Status" column in the guild screen (press keyboard letter "U") and are used only to acquire guild rank promotions.
Guild Cash Points (GC) - show up under the "Points" column in the guild screen (press keyboard letter "U") and are used to trade for services, equipment, armor, weapons , bags, rare harvest materials, certain station cash items or redeem for in-game gold in a "member to guild" or "member to member" transaction
CATELOG - Cost TableEdit
|YOUR COST||PURCHASE / AWARD|
|10,000 Personal Status Points (see note 4)||1 Guild Point Cash|
|10 Guild Point Cash||1 Gold|
|18 gpc per piece (or) 83 gpc /set||Tier 9 Armor|
|9 gpc per piece (or) 41 gpc /set||Tier 8 Armor|
|11 gpc per piece (or) 52 gpc /set||Tier 7 Armor|
|12 gpc per piece (or) 57 gpc /set||Tier 6 Armor|
|14 gpc per piece (or) 67 gpc /set||Tier 5 Armor|
|8 gpc per piece (or) 38 gpc /set||Tier 4 Armor|
7 gpc per piece (or) 35 gpc /set
|Tier 3 Armor|
|4 gpc per piece (or) 18 gpc /set||Tier 2 Armor|
|3 gpc per piece (or) 16 gpc /set||Tier 1 Armor|
|10 Guild Point Cash||0 Station Cash|
|500 Guild Point Cash||0 Station Cash|
|1000 Guild Point Cash||0 Station Cash|
|2 Guild Point Cash||Mirror of Reflected Achievements (see note 10)|
|10 Guild Point Cash||Collectable (per 50g value) (see note 2)|
|10 Guild Point Cash||Master Spell (per 50g value) (see note 2)|
|10 Guild Point Cash||LoN Card (per 50g value) (see note 2)|
|4 Guild Point Cash||1 Backpack (40 slots)|
|1 Guild Point Cash||5 Gold Entry Fee|
|Member's Discretion||Broker Services (1 month)|
|Guild Contest Participation (completed)||1 Guild Point Cash|
|Guild Group Event (completed)||1 Guild Point Cash|
|Guild Raid Event (completed)||1 Guild Point Cash|
|On Time to Event||1 Guild Point Cash|
|1 Survey (completed)||1 Guild Point Cash|
|1 Poll (completed)||1 Guild Point Cash|
|Recruiting a New Member (see note 3)||2 Guild Point Cash|
|Cost Pending||Tier 9 Weapon|
|Cost Pending||Tier 8 Weapon|
|Cost Pending||Tier 7 Weapon|
|Cost Pending||Tier 6 Weapon|
|Cost Pending||Tier 5 Weapon|
|Cost Pending||Tier 4 Weapon|
|Cost Pending||Tier 3 Weapon|
|Cost Pending||Tier 2 Weapon|
|Cost Pending||Tier 1 Weapon|
- ALL SUBSEQUENT NOTES ARE SUSPENDED - DUE TO PROGRAM CANCELLATION
- Guld Status Points (GSP) shown on guild screen (door donations do not apply)
- Value determined by lowest published World Broker price on transaction date
- For those items not listed on World Broker, value will be assigned by Guild Officer.
- New Members must meet the definition of a "successful recruit". The Guild Recruiting Contest is held periodically. Please check the "Guild Recruiting" page for more details.
- Personal Status Points (PSP) donated via Guild Door ONLY (GPS/guild screen donations do not apply)
- Details of this program are subject to change without prior notice, however points will be allocated/redeemed based on the current policies in effect at the time the points were issued/redeemed and the details in effect at the time of issue/redemption.
- In the event this program is canceled or suspended, members will be given the option to redeem any outstanding Guild Point Cash at the rate of 1 gold per point. They will be given 30 days from the suspension/cancellation date to redeem any points after which time any un-redeemed points will become null and void and worth 0 coin.
- Members are paid daily based on the last transaction showing in the Guild Screen History. Members forfeit all but the last transaction if they deposit more than once daily to the guild door.
- Guild Cash points are NOT TRANSFERABLE between Guilds. Members who leave Retributions Blade while this program is in effect automatically forfeit any unspent Guild Cash. It is recommended that you spend, transfer, redeem for gold or donate your guild cash prior to leaving the guild.
- Guild Officers ARE ELIGIBLE to participate in this program.
- Does not include rare (1 Reflective Smoldering Shard)
Content found within this wiki website (including images) are considered to be released under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 License and the GFDL.