The Escrow System is how guild members donate money and status to the upkeep of the guild hall and its Amenities.
- Players can deposit any amount of coin or personal status through the Housing Window by right clicking on the Guild Hall Door and selecting the "Deposit" tab.
- Once deposited, NO WITHDRAWALS may be made, contributions become property of the guild.
- Guild hall upkeep is deducted from escrow (if possible), otherwise it is deducted from the player pushing the "pay upkeep" button.
- Amenities are purchased using escrow deposits and funds.
- Player housing items DO NOT contribute to status reduction.
- When moving to a larger Guild Hall, any escrow that was in your guild hall prior to the move will be applied to the new hall; however, any pre-paid upkeep will be lost in the move
- It is uncertain if Escrow funds may be used to purchase a new Guild Hall upgrade (T3 to T4), therefore Guild Leaders should consider having adaquate amounts of currency in the guild bank to draw on should the need arise.
Content found within this wiki website (including images) are considered to be released under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 License and the GFDL.